Friday, March 25, 2011

sleepy time dreams

i am super tired today, and it just made me think about all the places i want to sleep before i die. i think that i could sleep for days and days and days and still be tired. i know most people think about all the places they want to visit before they die or all the places they want to have sex before they die, but for me it's sleep. one of my favorite activities is sleeping, and some of my favorite memories involve those moments right before you fall asleep. sleep playlists are a must. mine includes: band of horses, mazzy star, john mayer, dios malos, deathcab and of course mumford & sons. sleepytime tea is also a plus. chamomile is so calming. i wish that i could sleep with candles also. music, candles in the darkness and a sleep partner is sort of a holy experience for me. sleep partners are great. i love sleeping with someone next to me. i always feel more secure and safe. sleeping with my squeeze is the best, and i love that no matter how you end up going to sleep at night, you always wake up wrapped up in one another. i love being able to open my eyes and have someone i really care about be the first thing that i see. i wish i was sleeping right now. preferably in his bed. preferably with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment