Tuesday, May 3, 2011

bothering me.

i need to post this because it is literally making me sick to my stomach. how can people praise the death of another human being? why is death warranted by more death? seeing americans praise and drink and gloat over the death of another person is disgusting and disturbing. of course, i believe that osama should have paid for his crimes, but these horrible things i have been seeing and hearing are terrible and make me ashamed. i've read many, many posts stating something equivalent to, "one sand n***er down, many to go," and it horrifies me. my heart goes out to the americans who are of middle eastern descent, and the poor civilians living in the middle east. how can people be so ignorant to lump people who look the same into one category: terrorists? i guess i already know the answer to that question...

No comments:

Post a Comment