Thursday, September 1, 2011

just sang my fucking heart out.

i'm a singer. my voice is the one thing that i will (hopefully) always have that consistently makes me happy and can make others happy. i sing everyday, but sometimes i have these moments where i tap into this other realm and just completely unleash. i'm not even myself. after it's over and i wake up from it, my eyes are tearing, my vision is blurry and my chest is scratched. it doesn't happen very often, and i think that it's only happened once in actual public, but i get this euphoric feeling after it. "yoü and i" by gaga has been out for awhile now, but i just started getting into it. i think it's the message behind the song and the power that she puts behind it that made me have such a strong reaction. i can use my own feelings and put it behind her words, and that drives it so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment