Monday, April 11, 2011

morning routine


i'm having a pretty solid morning so far. i think i should probably do this or something like it everyday. aside from a few set backs (my dad throwing out my greek yogurt and the slowest person in the world driving in the parking lot), i've been catching up on life for a minute and drinking tea at the office in my giant stitch mug. i feel a really good sense of clarity finally. i honestly thought that my head was going to explode for a minute there. talk about emotional and physical overload. but i stand by my convictions that communication is always key, and even though i don't always communicate what i want or mean correctly, it can be worked out by talking. life is wayyyy too short to not work through things that are important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment