Sunday, March 11, 2012

drivin down the 101.

there are certain things from my teenage years that i can text to one of my friends and they'll completely get the same feeling that i do and know exactly what i mean. my friend amanda and i do this often with the "o.c." i can literally text her and say what's the GPRA and she'll know. it's weird to me to think of a show having so much of an impact on my life, but it really did. especially a show like the o.c. feelings and situations happening in my own life have been put with specific portions of the show, so when i see it, it really brings me back. i also worked at hollister, which for any of you living under a rock, know that it's california themed. and i feel like our lives kind of revolved around our fake california themed world for that period of time. this all came about because i was thinking of how much i wanted to be watching the o.c. right now instead of writing a human rights paper on child soldiers. it's never a good thing to start when you have work, because it never ends. kind of like SVU marathons.

No comments:

Post a Comment