Wednesday, March 7, 2012

smushed faced pups.

i have a huge obsession with dogs. not just any types of dogs, though. smushed faced ones. my obsession started back in high school when i discovered the french bulldog. i vowed that i would one day have one and name him nelson mandela. when it came time to go to the pet store and buy a pup however, frenchies were nowhere to be found, and the ones i did find were way out of my price range. so then i came across norah/bean/beaner face/the big big bean/NB, and she was perfect...and on sale. we now know why. i fell in love with this little creature and it really just reaffirmed my love for smushed faced pups. some pugs are seriously not the cutest, but bean is an actual beauty queen. such a model. my parents made me give her up for adoption (which turned out ok since my good friends took her), but i was heart broken and ended up crying on the shoulder of a very sympathetic waiter at benny's burritos. my parent's new dog is pretty cute too for a psychopath. anyway. whenever i'm bored/sad/happy/trying to avoid paper writing, i like to look up pictures of pups. this is turning into a really, really weird blog post and i probably sound like a huge freak. but i found this amazing website from pinterest called: The Daily Frenchie. i am about to become 10 times less productive.













No comments:

Post a Comment